Monday, May 14, 2012

A Little Introduction: Welcome Note!

My name is Riella and I am so excited to be launching Beautyrella, a beauty and lifestyle blog dedicated to all things pretty. Everyone's in the niche here - fashionistas, beautists, style hunters, organizers, bakers, trendsetters, and yes, even coffeeholics (as I am guilty of being one myself). You can find me on Twitter at @RiellaMercer or take a peek at my Tumblr style blog at www.stylella.tumblr.com. Or, if you prefer, you can email me at riellamercer@gmail.com and I'd love to have a little chat with you over a cupcake. In the meantime, please follow, subscribe, tweet, and/or relink! Your support matters and together, we can make the world a brighter and happier place one beautyholic at a time.

Xo,
Riella

No comments:

Post a Comment